ASA Law Group Addressed Medical and Legal Aspects of PTSD Workers' Compensation Claims at IL Chamber Event
ASA Law Group hosted an Illinois Chamber of Commerce seminar Thursday, April 26, 2018. In this two-hour seminar, attorney Shuaib Ahmed of ASA Law group covered a detailed analysis that dissects both the medical and legal aspects of handling employees with PTSD Workers’ Compensation claims.
Topics discussed included:
• How to handle PTSD claims in the workplace legally
• The Science behind PTSD
• Tests to measure malingering and litigation strategies to get a grip on the claims
• and more...
This seminar qualified for the following Continuing Education Credits:
• This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 2.0 HRCI credit.
• This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 2.0 SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDCs).
• This seminar has been submitted for 2.0 CLE Credits.
• 2.0 Credits towards a Workers’ Compensation & Safety Compliance Certificate.