ASA Law Group to Address Medical and Legal Aspects of PTSD Workers' Compensation Claims
ASA Law Group will be hosting an Illinois Chamber of Commerce seminar Thursday, April 26, 2018. In this two-hour seminar, attorney Shuaib Ahmed of ASA Law group cover a detailed analysis that dissects both the medical and legal aspects of handling employees with PTSD Workers’ Compensation claims.
Topics discussed include:
• How to handle PTSD claims in the workplace legally
• The Science behind PTSD
• Tests to measure malingering and litigation strategies to get a grip on the claims
• and more...
Thursday, April 26, 2018
1:00pm - 3:00pm
ASA Law Group
1301 W. 22nd St. Suite 201
Oak Brook, IL
Member (For members of the Illinois Chamber & local chamber partners)......$140.00
Early Bird Discount! Save $50.00 when sign up by April 20th!
Continuing Education Credits:
• This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 2.0 HRCI credit.
• This seminar has been pre-approved to offer 2.0 SHRM Professional Development Credit (PDCs).
• This seminar has been submitted for 2.0 CLE Credits.
• 2.0 Credits towards a Workers’ Compensation & Safety Compliance Certificate.
To register or for more information contact Pam Holleman at 1-855-239-6150 or firstname.lastname@example.org